A2O Bike Transfers + Scenic Flight Combos
Alps to Ocean + Mt. Cook Helicopter Combo:
With Heliworks you can combine your Alps to Ocean heli bike transfer with one of our scenic Mt. Cook helicopter flights to create a Mt. Cook helicopter combo. These are offered at a discounted rate and include a landing on the Tasman Glacier. You can choose from our 3 helicopter combos below – Experience, Paradise or Ultimate:
EXPERIENCE Combo: A2O Transfer + Tasman Glacier Experience (35 minutes)
$475 per person (minimum 4 people)
Take in the magnificent scenery of the Southern Alps, your helicopter trip includes incredible views of Aoraki/Mt Cook, a landing on the Tasman Glacier and a scenic flight over the Tasman Lake across to the mid Tasman Glacier.
PARADISE Combo: A2O Transfer + Aoraki/Mt Cook Paradise (45 minutes)
$575 per person (minimum 4 people)
Discover the hidden treasures that reveal themselves within a world of snow, rock and ice. Fly the full length of the Tasman Glacier before landing on the glacier itself to get a feel for the scale and grandeur. You will fly right up to the very top of this glacier – which is New Zealand’s longest river of ice.
ULTIMATE Combo: A2O Transfer + Aoraki/Mt Cook Ultimate (55 minutes)
$700 per person (minimum 4 people)
This really is the ultimate way to view the awe inspiring heights of Aoraki/Mt Cook. First the helicopter will circle New Zealand’s highest peak which is a never forgotten experience. Then you will fly over the famous West Coast glaciers of Fox and Franz Josef with sights of the wild ocean coastline of the West Coast. In addition this signature helicopter tour also includes a landing on the Tasman Glacier. In conclusion you will leave with memories and photos to last a lifetime!
All our Mt. Cook helicopter combos are a great way to experience the magic of the Aoraki/Mt.Cook from the air. We have been operating in the National Park for more than 12 years and operate to a high standard, both in the safety of our fleet and the experience and professionalism of our pilots. Our 5* reviews by our clients speak to the personal service we provide on every flight.
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2020.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight but we would require that you pay for 3 seats in our EC120 or 5 seats in our AS350 Squirrel for us to guarantee this.
• 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown or Aoraki/Mt Cook - please check the base location of your flight when booking.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-12 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, China UnionPay, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
• For exclusive charter/group bookings we may require a 10% deposit to confirm. Any deposits are deducted from final payments and are not an additional charge. All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE from the time of payment unless a flight is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day.