Aoraki/Mt Cook Heli Picnic
Experience a Helicopter Picnic in Paradise:
- Views of the beautiful Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park
- Enjoy time out with a gourmet picnic in paradise
- Perfect for Proposals, Celebrations or Special Moments!
Heliworks will fly you and your partner to one of our ultimate locations in the paradise setting of the Aoraki / Mt. Cook National Park. Here you will be given the time to relax together, unwind and enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding scenery.
Next you will enjoy a gourmet picnic hamper which is put together using the finest New Zealand produce. Choose to pair your picnic with Wine, Bubbles or Beer! We provide everything you need.
This is an amazing setting for proposals, honeymooners, anniversaries or for taking time out in a location that few get to experience. Our amazing Mt.Cook staff are also happy to arrange this as a surprise for your partner – just let us know at the time of booking.
• Season appropriate clothing
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2020.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight but we would require that you pay for 3 seats in our EC120 or 5 seats in our AS350 Squirrel for us to guarantee this.
• 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown or Aoraki/Mt Cook - please check the base location of your flight when booking.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-12 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, China UnionPay, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
• For exclusive charter/group bookings we may require a 10% deposit to confirm. Any deposits are deducted from final payments and are not an additional charge. All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE from the time of payment unless a flight is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day.