Private Helicopter Charters
Discover the beauty of the Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park with a private helicopter charter. The helicopter is reserved exclusively for you and your party. Enjoy the individual commentary provided by your pilot, while being expertly flown amongst glaciers, mountain peaks and blue ice.
We can customise all our scenic flight options to add on additional time, landings and routes. Or choose to create an entirely bespoke helicopter package instead. This allows you to take advantage of both the scenery and our knowledge. If you are travelling in a group and/or do not want to share the helicopter with other paying clients a private charter is the best option.
Tailored Scenic Itineraries
For example we can fly you to a remote mountain where you can enjoy a glass of bubbles and a gourmet picnic. Then you could be whisked away to circle round the summit of Aoraki/Mt Cook. Next experience landing on a glacier in a winter paradise. Or fly the whole length of the Tasman Glacier from terminal lake to summit. Whatever your dream, Heliworks can create a tailored helicopter itinerary for you. We are also renowned for providing a level of individual service that means your experience will be nothing short of perfection.
Please get in touch with our Mt Cook base team to discuss your personal requirements. Our helicopters can carry up to 6 people (dependent on weight restrictions).
• All prices quoted are valid until 30th September 2020.
• Prices are quoted per person in NZ currency. They are inclusive of GST
• A minimum of two passengers are required for all Heliworks Queenstown scenic flights.
• Private Flight - We can make any of our standard scenic flights a private flight but we would require that you pay for 3 seats in our EC120 or 5 seats in our AS350 Squirrel for us to guarantee this.
• 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations otherwise a 50% charge will be required.
• Flights depart on demand and are subject to availability.
• Flights depart from either our base in Queenstown or Aoraki/Mt Cook - please check the base location of your flight when booking.
• Infants 3 and under are free of charge and are required to sit on an adults knee. Children 4-12 years of age are 70% of the full adult fare.
• Children must be accompanied by a full fare paying adult.
• For the purpose of aircraft weight and balance and in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority rules and regulations, we require all passenger weights at the time of booking. Once we have received and reviewed this information we will be able to confirm the booking.
• We reserve the right to change prices at any time without further notice. However, if we have confirmed an advance booking the quoted price will not be altered.
• We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, China UnionPay, AliPay and cash.
• We retain the right to charge a credit card surcharge on all transactions.
• For exclusive charter/group bookings we may require a 10% deposit to confirm. Any deposits are deducted from final payments and are not an additional charge. All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE from the time of payment unless a flight is cancelled due to weather conditions on the day.